Youville Place is located a short walk from historic Lexington Center. It sits on 12-acres of rolling greens, a pond with a fountain, woodlands and perennial gardens. Public transportation is available to the MBTA’s Red Line and Harvard Square. Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Winchester Hospital in Winchester and Mt. Auburn Hospital in Cambridge are easily accessible.
Youville Place offers the following amenities:
- 71 private studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments complete with kitchenette, bathroom, and individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and emergency response systems
- Library with fireplace
- Living room
- Country Kitchen — stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Computer and internet access
- Fitness classes
- Whirlpool bath
- Outdoor patios and gardens
- Full-scale kitchens for personal use
- Hair salon
- Country Store
- Complimentary laundry rooms on each floor
- Private dining room available for family gatherings
The many common areas at Youville offer residents and families cheerful, cozy gathering spaces. The library is perfect for reading by the fireplace, and the living room is often the scene of a spontaneous sing-along. Residents gather in the cafe to chat over coffee and muffins while watching the latest news.
Many families love to gather in common areas with fully equipped kitchens to enjoy a family dinner. Residents and family members may also enjoy the outdoors in the private garden. The quiet space of the chapel always provides a perfect opportunity for reflection.